Brands we’ve helped define & scale
From Our Founder, Kaye Putnam
The Secrets the Best Brands Use to Win
I created this program with my expert team to guide advanced entrepreneurs ($100K+ revenue/year) to scale their brand.
And now, I’m revealing everything.
As you grow, systems & scale become the focus
Grow Your Brand on Autopilot
I know what it’s like to feel trapped by the weight of making every single decision in your business. That’s why I developed the Clarity Code™.
It’s time to make a change if…
- Every sale, every dollar, every piece of content depends on you. No long vacations, ever.
- You constantly revise your team’s work to meet your high standards.
- You’ve accumulated a hodgepodge of visuals and messages, and you crave clarity & consistency.
- You want to attract better clients to increase your profit margin.
Scott Oldford, The Relevancy Engine
“The most exciting part was seeing my vision come to life even bigger and better than I imagined. It really helped me stay focused and clear on the direction of the brand.”
Get intentional about what your brand stands for.
WITH THE CLARITY CODE, YOU’LL KNOW…
- What to write and talk about to attract your ideal clients and repel problem ones
- Your signature visual style so you can work with almost any creative and get top-quality, on-brand results
- Standards for your team to be your brand without endless revisions
the clarity code™ process
The 4X Factors to Scale Your Brand
By applying the Clarity Code to your brand, we’ll develop a cohesive psychology-driven brand strategy that will save you time and money as you grow.
Karen Gruber, The Inspired Mama
Multiply your impact and income
The Missing Element to Build an “In Demand Brand”
Forget EVERYTHING you know about design, ads, and funnels (at least for a moment.)
If you don’t invest in a psychology-driven brand, every other marketing tactic will take more time and cost more money. You won’t get the results you want. You will NOT get the sales you desire.
Because in today’s market, your clients are more than skeptical. They want to feel emotionally invested in the brands they buy from.
“We can’t imagine where our business would be if not for hiring Kaye. Not only did she take the time to really understand our business and our values, but she also added her own expert perspective and ideas.”